Social Media Manager
Philadelphia, PA, USA
December 07, 2019
We are looking for a kick-butt marketing specialist to join our growing team! You'll be writing website content; blogging regularly; strategizing and managing integrated marketing campaigns using SEO strategies, social media, landing pages, and drip marketing; and expand our client's (and our) reach, subscribers, and leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Culture is important to us - we’re looking for candidates who will go the extra mile, respect each other and clients, and have a collaboration mindset. You should also love learning about your field and be implementing what you learn.
Our clients are diverse – so you need to be able to think from their customer's viewpoint to create strategic campaigns in different verticals ranging from fine dining to manufacturing.
Because this job requires a detail-oriented individual, if you don’t answer the screening questions, your application won’t be considered.
- Optimize all website content for search engines and lead generation.
- Have the mindset to keep up with changes in SEO.
- Think strategically to create and manage engaging SEO optimized content integrated with drip marketing campaigns; know how to measure results and adjust your strategy when needed. (We use Hatchbuck which is similar to Hubspot)
- Create innovative digital campaigns for our client’s social media accounts and websites. You must know how to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Manage the day to day activity on social media: posting and scheduling content, interacting with fans and de-escalating bad reviews or comments.
- Blog on an ongoing basis for us and our clients with the goal of generating traffic and leads to the respective websites.
- Figure out the right sales funnel for each client and implement it.
- Plan and execute digital ad campaigns for Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Gather data, analyze and report on each of the accounts you manage. This includes recommendations for how you’ll improve results in the coming month.
- You need to be a master at grammar, spelling, and word choices!
- Love multi-tasking and delivering on tight deadlines.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 2-5 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- You need to work well without oversight taking responsibility for your accounts.
- Current experience in all things SEO.
- Past experience producing content for the web.
- Past experience building audiences online.
- Experience in research and reporting.
- Consider yourself pretty freaking good at using HubSpot, Constant Contact, and other engagement tools – and recommend the ones that are even better.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale digital marketing strategies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of each client.
- Strong understanding of layout and print design.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite is a major plus.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Dedication to the company, the team and the clients we serve.