March 19, 2021
Studio x. is a 100% woman-owned design agency focused on delivering branding that effectively represents our clients, stunning user-friendly websites, and a digital strategy that delivers results.
For nearly two decades, we’ve perfected the art of not just listening to what our clients are saying, but hearing what our clients are asking for and what it will take to achieve their goals.
We go beyond the typical vendor/client relationship and create partnerships with our clients working to achieve a common goal. With this strategy, we’re able to create industry-first technology and design solutions that deliver the desired results.
We are seeking a Project Manager/Account Manager to strategize, organize and manage customized website and eCommerce builds.
Extra bonus points if you:
- Strong organizational project management skills that demonstrate an understanding of the lifecycle of website and eCommerce projects.
- Strong account management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to clients regarding contracts, timelines and budgets.
- Experience working in eCommerce. Understanding the intricacies of an eCommerce website, functionality, trends, and user experience.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.
- Experience working with UX/UI Design teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively and cross-functionally.
- Comfortable working in a role that requires the wearing of many hats.
- Experience working on a remote team.
- Understands how to manage projects using Trello, Zeplin and Invision in a waterfall environment.
- Positive and professional work ethics. A team player mentality.
- Have some experience in UX Design.
- Understand the business considerations behind working with clients.
- (Not required but nice to have)- Some SEO and marketing experience. While this is NOT a marketing role, there may be opportunities to assist with marketing initiatives as needed.
Virtual. At present we are a 100% remote team with no current plans to return in-office in the foreseeable future.
Hours & Compensation:
20 hours per week to start with the potential to move to full-time. Salary depending on experience.